February 20, 2023 - 9:30 am
February 20, 2023 - 12:30 pm
AddressOnline Webinar View map
This half day webinar will show you how create photorealistic renders your 2D artwork in 3D – perfect for leaflet, poster and product designs. Adobe Dimension makes it very easy and no 3D experience is required.
What you will learn
Adobe Dimension is a easy-to-use application to help artists create product mock-ups, such as leaflets and posters with easy 3D tools. With Adobe Dimension, medical artists can compose, adjust, and render photorealistic images all in the same app.
- exploring the basics of dimension step by step.
- learn the basics like selecting, moving and rotating objects.
- explore camera controls.
- materials section – learn how to add materials and change its properties
- work with graphics in dimension
- set up lighting
- finally render photorealistic images and move them into photoshop for some final touches.
Using Dimension you can Publish high-impact product mock-ups, abstract artwork, and more in 3D. Dimension makes it fast and easy to share your work online.
- Adobe Dimension
- A laptop or computer to watch and work along side the webinar.
To book onto this half day webinar on Adobe Dimension please use the button bellowBook here