January 16, 2023 - 10:30 am
January 16, 2023 - 5:00 pm
AddressGordon Museum, Hodgkin Building, Newcomen St, King's Collage London, London View map
An in-depth workshop on creating an anatomical hand out of wax.
The participants shall be provided with an armature of the bones of the hand and then throughout the day, sculpt the ligaments, tendons and muscles of the hand in wax
- 10:00 am -10:30 am – Please arrive at the Gordon Museum, London (map will be provided)
- 10:30 am – 10:40 am – Introduction to the basics of working in wax
- 10:40 am – 13:00 pm – Ligaments and deep muscles of the hand
- 13:00 pm – 14:00 pm – Lunch break
- 14:00 pm – 16:30 pm – Superficial muscles and tendons
- 16:30 pm – 17:00 pm – Mini hand exhibition and tidy up.
At the end of the day you can take home your sculpture and finesse it if you wish.
All materials and hand outs will be provided on the day.
To book on to the wax workshop please use the button belowBook event